TENX Token Webapp 2.0: New address whitelisting now available
In addition to claiming TENX Tokens, you can now whitelist new rewards addresses using the upgraded TENX Token Webapp.
Why whitelist a new rewards address?
So that you can withdraw your rewards on the TENX Tokens! 🎉
When you hold TENX Tokens on an Ethereum address that was not part of the token claim, the address accumulates daily rewards automatically. However, you will only be able to withdraw your accumulated rewards after your new address is whitelisted.
Note: Addresses that are part of the token claim are automatically whitelisted.
If either of these scenarios applies to you, please whitelist your new rewards address:
- I want to transfer my TENX Tokens to a different Ethereum address and still be able to withdraw my rewards
- I have obtained TENX Tokens from a secondary transfer (i.e. not from the token claim) and want to be able to withdraw my rewards
How to whitelist a new rewards address
Whitelisting a new rewards address is similar to the TENX Token claim process.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- TenX Wallet account for access to the TENX Token Webapp
- Signed message from the Ethereum address you want to whitelistImportant: Signed message must contain only your TenX registered email address.
- Successful account verification in the TenX app
How many addresses can I whitelist for rewards?
There is no limit to the number of addresses you can whitelist.
Can I hold my TENX Tokens on one whitelisted address, and withdraw the rewards to another whitelisted address?
No, you can only withdraw rewards to the address that holds the TENX Tokens.
Example 1: If you hold 1,000 TENX Tokens on whitelisted address A and 0 TENX Tokens on whitelisted address B, you can only withdraw rewards for the 1,000 TENX Tokens to address A.
Example 2: If you hold 2,000 TENX Tokens on whitelisted address C and 4,000 TENX Tokens on whitelisted address D, you can withdraw rewards for the 2,000 TENX Tokens to whitelisted address C, and rewards for the 4,000 TENX Tokens to whitelisted address D.