TENX Token Masterpost
List of complete official communication about the TENX Token, which was first announced on 11 December 2018:
- TENX Rewards Token FAQs
The first announcement of the TENX Token and accompanying FAQs on eligibility and key dates (published 11 December 2018)
- TENX Token: Distribution and Rewards
FAQs on the distribution of and rewards on the TENX Token (published 8 April 2019)
- TENX Token Claim Guide
Step-by-step guide on how to claim your TENX Tokens (25 March 2019)
- Sign Message Instructions for Ethereum Address Verification
Step-by-step guide on how to sign a message to verify your Ethereum address for the TENX Token claim (published 20 March 2019)
- TENX Token: Rinkeby Test Network Launch
Launch of Testnet version of TENX Tokens to stress-test features and capture any critical bugs (published 4 April 2019)
- GitHub repo for TENX Token smart contracts
Open source Solidity smart contracts for the TENX Token (published 12 April 2019)
- TENX Token Issuance on 13 June 2019
The first issuance of the TENX Tokens and how to check your token balance (published 12 June 2019)
- TENX Token Rewards Withdrawal: Q3 2019
Guide on how to withdraw your rewards on the TENX Tokens from 1 July 2019 onwards (published 1 July 2019)
- TENX Token Webapp 2.0: New address whitelisting now available
Guide on how to whitelist a new Ethereum address for TENX Token rewards withdrawal (published 1 August 2019)
What is the TENX Token?
The TENX Token is a ERC-20 rewards token on Ethereum with features of ERC-1400. For the foreseeable future, rewards on the TENX Tokens will be paid in PAY Tokens.
Who is eligible for the TENX Token?
Natural persons (as opposed to a private or public organisation) who:
- Are not citizens of North Korea or residents of ineligible countries*
- Held PAY Tokens during the 30 December 2018 snapshot, on an address where they control the private key (i.e. not an exchange or hot wallet)
- Can successfully complete account verification
What are the key dates for the TENX Token?
- 30 December 2018 10:00 pm (GMT+8)
Snapshot of all PAY Token holders on the Ethereum blockchain
- 25 March 2019 to 26 July 2019 11:59pm (GMT+8)
TENX Token claiming process
Issuance of TENX Tokens
First rewards on TENX Tokens
How do I claim my TENX Tokens?
The token claim process is made up of two distinct events:
1. Ethereum address verification in the TENX Token Claim web app
2. Account verification in the TenX app.
Full guide and FAQ on TENX Token claim here.
When do I receive my TENX Tokens?
We will be issuing the TENX Tokens in Q2.
When can I expect first rewards?
We will be depositing the first rewards in Q3.
Afghanistan, China, Crimea Peninsula, Cuba, Eritrea, Gaza Strip, India, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea (the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Palestine, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen.
If you have any further questions please…