How to sign a message with a Bitcoin/Dash/LTC address: Ledger Wallet
Disclaimer: We remit the following instructions only as guidance for the Contribution Period. Contributors should do their own research and not rely solely on material we are presenting. We make no representations or warranties that the following material is complete or accurate, or that or any associated software or service will be reliable or function as described.
As such, contributors assume all risks associated with the use in connection with the Contribution Period. For the terms and conditions concerning the PAY token sale please visit https://tenx.tech
- After you have made your transaction, go to your wallet and lookup your “From” address.
2) Got to settings and click on “Tools”
3) Click on “sign message”
4) Choose your “From Address” you sent from and type in your Ethereum address you want the PAY tokens to in the message field. Click “Sign”
5) When you see this message, go to your device
6) Confirm “sign the message” on your device
7) Copy the text between “Begin Signature” and “End Signature”
8) Paste your signature in the designated field on our website.
Where to go from here?
During the Token Sale Period, our Slack will give out all official infos on the #announcements channel. If you have questions, you can ask on the #general channel.
When can you see your PAY tokens?
The PAY tokens will be released 48 to 72 hours after the token sale.
You can use any wallet where you hold your private key. However, your wallet might not be able to show the token, which also means you cannot trade the tokens from there. So what you would then need to do is insert your private key in a wallet that can (f.ex. MyEtherWallet). But the tokens would definitely be there.You can check your token balance on the Token Sale website anytime under “Check your token balance” with your transaction ID (TXHash).