Claim your Special Card: Sign Message with Ethereum (ETH/ERC 20 token) — MyEtherWallet
Disclaimer: We remit the following instructions only as guidance for the Claiming your special Card. Contributors should do their own research and not rely solely on material we are presenting. We make no representations or warranties that the following material is complete or accurate, or that or any associated software or service will be reliable or function as described.As such, contributors assume all risks associated with the use in connection with the Contribution Period.
1: After you inserted your Transaction ID on our Website please go to your Ethereum/ERC20 wallet
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make sure you are on the correct page!! Double check the website link you are on!
Find the “sign function” in your wallet
Here as example in MyEtherwallet:
Once there fill in the fields:
- Make sure you are using the correct ETH/ERC20 address to sign with (you can see the qualified address on our website after putting in the TxHash)
- Put your email address into the the “message field”
- Login into the wallet and sign the message
4. Copy the full signature (between the “……” as shown in the picture) & go back to our website.
Fill the signature into the designated field at our website
5. follow the next steps to claim your card
Welcome on board!