Claim your Special Card: How to sign a message with a Bitcoin/Dash/LTC address: General tutorial
Disclaimer: We remit the following instructions only as guidance for the Claiming your special Card. Contributors should do their own research and not rely solely on material we are presenting. We make no representations or warranties that the following material is complete or accurate, or that or any associated software or service will be reliable or function as described.As such, contributors assume all risks associated with the use in connection with the Contribution Period.
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make sure you are on the correct page!! Double check the website link you are on!
The main process works exactly the same as the signing of your initial transaction.
Here the main steps:
- After you inserted your Transaction ID on our Website please go to your wallet you send your contribution FROM and look for the “Sign a Message” function.
Your wallet should offer this function if you are holding the private key.
2. You will need to sign with one of the addresses shown on our website after you inserted your TxHash.
3. Insert/Choose your FROM address, and type your email address into the message field.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT put ANY text in the message, just your email address (otherwise you will get an error from our system):
4. Confirm your signature.
5. You will get a Signature. Copy everything from “Begin Signature” until “End Signature”, but only the actual signature:
6. Copy the Signature and post it into the form on our Website.